Dogwood Red Twig
Botanical Name: Cornus sericea 'Baileyi'
This popular native shrub has three-season interest! Delicate white flower clusters bloom in spring and attract pollinators. Purplish red foliage and white berries offer fall interest. The stems turn brilliant red in winter and look stunning against the landscape.How I'll Get This
- Soft white flower clusters in spring
- Purplish red foliage and white berries offer interest in autumn
- Red stems in winter provide color and interest - plant in groups for the greatest wow factor!
- Attracts birds, butterflies and wildlife
- Grows well in wet or dry soils - perfect for rain gardens
- Blooms in spring
- Full Sun to Part Sun
- 5-9' tall and wide
- Deciduous; loses leaves in fall
- Zone: 3 to 8
Curbside or Instore
Free on Orders over $100
We'll Do It For You