Dogwood Red Twig Arctic Fire®
Botanical Name: Cornus sericea 'Farrow'
The stems of this native shrub turn a spectacular shade of deep red in winter. White flower clusters in spring are followed by white berries in the fall. Amazing winter color!
- Spectacular deep red stems brighten the winter landscape
- White flower clusters in the spring are followed by white berries in the fall
- Attracts butterflies, pollinators and songbirds
- This native shrub thrives in moist soil and is ideal for rain gardens
- Blooms in spring
- Full Sun to Part Sun
- 3-4' tall and wide
- Deciduous; will lose leaves late in fall
- Zone: 3 to 7
Temporarily Out of Stock