Hydrangea Nikko Blue
Botanical Name: Hydrangea macrophylla 'Nikko Blue'
Love big blooms? Plant this garden classic and enjoy showy blue flowers. You'll love this gorgeous plant that gets loads of flowers around Mother's Day. Makes a lovely hedge or accent.
- Breathtaking blue flowers that turn shades of pink in more alkaline soils
- Just add Aluminum Sulfate to the soil to get a deeper blue or purple flower color
- Use as an accent, shrub border, or specimen
- Essential for the English cottage garden
- Indispensable cutting flower
- Late-spring blooms
- Part Sun
- 4-6' tall and wide
- Deciduous; loses leaves in fall
- Zone 6 to 9
Temporarily Out of Stock