Abelia Little Richard
Botanical Name: Abelia x grandiflora 'Little Richard'
So easy to love! Charming small shrub with mildly fragrant, creamy white flowers that bloom summer through fall. Blooms attract butterflies and add a romantic touch to the garden. Glossy green leaves turn stunning pink and copper in fall.How I'll Get This
- This dwarf shrub blooms its head off attracting oodles of butterflies!
- Plant in groupings or as a low growing hedge for the most impact
- White flowers can be seen at night adding a romantic touch to the garden
- Perfect for small spaces and containers
- Deer resistant
- Blooms in summer
- Full Sun to Part Sun
- 2-3' tall and wide
- Evergreen to semi-evergreen
- Zone: 6 to 9
Curbside or Instore
Free on Orders over $100
We'll Do It For You