Rose White Knock Out®
Botanical Name: Rosa 'Radwhite'
Create a moonlight garden with lovely white blooms! Showy white flowers atop dark green foliage bloom on and on from spring through the fall! It's one of the easiest roses to grow.
- Bright white flowers standout against the deep green foliage
- Effortless to grow and maintain
- Use this beauty in masses or as a single planting
- Splendid addition to a perennial garden
- Wonderful flowers for cutting and to attract butterflies
- Blooms spring through early fall
- Full Sun
- 3-4' tall and wide
- Deciduous; loses leaves in fall
- Zone: 5 to 10
How I'll Get This
Order online or by phone for quick and easy curbside pick up.
We'll bring plants right to your door! Free delivery on orders over $125.
You place the order, we'll do the planting! Delivery included.