Rose Double Pink Knock Out®
Botanical Name: Rosa 'Radtkopink'
A top seller and great gift for Mom, you'll want one too! Abundant double pink blooms will last spring through fall. Easy care rose that's very low maintenance!How I'll Get This
- A must have because it flowers almost all year!
- Double pink blooms from spring until heavy frost
- One of the easiest roses to grow and maintain
- Plant in groupings for a mass of color
- Blooms spring through late fall
- Full Sun
- 3-4' tall and wide
- Deciduous; loses leaves late in fall
- Zone: 5 to 10
Curbside or Instore
Free on Orders over $100
We'll Do It For You