Rose Blushing Knock Out®
Botanical Name: Rosa 'Radyod'
This rose has such a lovely blush pink flower. Blooms attract oodles of butterflies! Ideal in cottage gardens as a backdrop for other flowers or as a hedge. Super low maintenance.
- Abundant blush pink flowers cover the plant spring through fall
- Plant near Lavender for an amazing fragrance combination
- Plant individually, in groupings or as a flowering hedge
- Blooms spring through fall
- Full Sun
- 4-5' tall by 3-4' wide
- Deciduous; loses leaves late in fall
- Zone: 5 to 10
Temporarily Out of Stock