Elderberry Black Lace®
Botanical Name: Sambucus nigra 'Eva'
A garden treasure! Dramatic purple foliage is a real standout in the landscape. Delicate leaves are adorned by creamy pink flowers which are fragrant and attract pollinators. Edible blackish red berries emerge in the fall.
- Deep purple lacy foliage resembles Japanese Maple leaves
- Creamy pink flowers have a lemony fragrance
- Edible blackish red berries in the fall are loved by songbirds
- Perfect for mass plantings, in a border or as a specimen
- Blooms in spring
- Full Sun to Part Sun
- 5-6' tall by 6-9' wide
- Deciduous; loses leaves in fall
- Zone: 5 to 7
Temporarily Out of Stock