Crape Myrtle Pocomoke
Botanical Name: Lagerstroemia indica 'Whit III'
Want a crape myrtle but don't have the space? Finally, a true dwarf variety. This jewel has sensational rose pink flowers. It is fantastic for small spaces. Plant in rock gardens, shrub borders or containers.
- Abundant rose pink flowers bloom all summer
- Emerges with maroon foliage in spring and turns beautiful dark green
- A true dwarf crape myrtle
- U.S. National Arboretum introduction
- Blooms in summer
- Full Sun
- 2-3' tall and wide
- Deciduous; loses leaves in fall
- Zone: 6 to 9
How I'll Get This
Order online or by phone for quick and easy curbside pick up.
We'll bring the plants right to your door! Free delivery on orders over $100.
You place the order, we'll do the planting! Delivery included.