Crape Myrtle Catawba
Botanical Name: Lagerstroemia indica 'Catawba'
If you love purple, this Crape Myrtle is for you! Abundant violet purple flowers bloom in late summer. This is one of the longest blooming Crape Myrtles. Foliage turns orange red in fall. The small size makes this an ideal patio tree.
- Abundant violet purple flowers bloom in late summer
- One of the longest blooming varieties
- New foliage has a bronze cast in spring
- Orange red fall foliage color
- Smooth gray bark provides winter interest
- US National Arboretum introduction
- Blooms in summer
- Full Sun
- 10' tall and wide
- Deciduous; loses its leaves in fall
- Zone: 7 to 10
How I'll Get This
Order online or by phone for quick and easy curbside pick up.
We'll bring the plants right to your door! Free delivery on orders over $100.
You place the order, we'll do the planting! Delivery included.