Crape Myrtle Lipan
Botanical Name: Lagerstroemia indica 'Lipan'
This is a nice, medium growing crape myrtle. Attractive lavender flowers are long blooming. The fall foliage is a beautiful russet orange. The white to beige exfoliating bark provides year-round interest. Great as a specimen or in groups.
- Lovely lavender summer flowers are long blooming
- Leaves emerge with bronze tinge and become dark green during the season
- Orange russet foliage in autumn
- White to beige bark exfoliates with maturity
- S. National Arboretum introduction
- Blooms in summer
- Full Sun
- 12-15' tall by 6-10' wide
- Deciduous; loses leaves late in fall
- Zone: 7 to 9
Temporarily Out of Stock