Switch Grass Shenandoah
Botanical Name: Panicm virgatum 'Shenandoah'
An indispensable native grass! It's easy to fall in love with the maroon red fall foliage and pinkish red airy plumes. More compact in size than other switch grasses yet it still packs a punch of intense fall color!
- Fine green grass blades start turning red in late summer
- Pinkish red, airy plumes appear in late summer and last late into the fall
- Eye-popping color for native and natural areas
- Drought tolerant, once established
- Deer resistant
- Blooms (plumes) late summer into fall
- Full Sun to Part Sun
- 36-48" tall by 36" wide
- Zone: 5 to 9
Temporarily Out of Stock