Joe Pye Weed Baby Joe
Botanical Name: Eupatorium dubium 'Baby Joe'
Masses of mildly fragrant, soft purple flowers bloom late summer into the fall. Use this vigorous grower in rain gardens, natural areas, and borders.
- This native wildflower is a butterfly and pollinator favorite!
- Stunning when paired with asters and native grasses
- Fast growing and ideal for rain gardens and natural areas
- Blooms late summer into fall
- Full Sun to Part Sun
- 24-36" tall and 12-24" wide
- Zone: 3 to 9
Temporarily Out of Stock