Shasta Daisy Snow Lady
Botanical Name: Leucanthemum x superbum 'Snowcap'
Here's an exceptional dwarf variety of Shasta daisy. 'Snow Lady' has large bright white flowers that beam up at you from tidy bundles of compact leaves. Pair with blue Catmint or Salvia.
- Large, pure white daisy flowers attract butterflies
- An exceptional dwarf variety that is so easy to care for
- Essential in cutting and English gardens
- Try mixing with other classics, like Bee Balm and Coneflower
- Drought tolerant, once established
- Deer resistant
- Blooms in summer
- Full Sun
- 10-12" tall by 12-15" wide
- Zone: 4 to 9
Temporarily Out of Stock