Botanical Name: Echinacea 'Aloha'
Stop and smell these beautiful flowers! Bold creamy yellow blooms bring fragrance and butterflies. Songbirds love the seeds in the cones once the flowers have finished blooming.
- Creamy yellow blooms surround a lovely orange cone
- Use in perennial borders, mass plantings or container gardens
- Try pairing with ornamental grasses, catmint or salvia
- Makes a wonderful cut flower
- Deer resistant
- Blooms summer to fall
- Full Sun
- 1.5-2' tall by 2-2.5' wide
- Zone: 4 to 9
Temporarily Out of Stock