Rose of Sharon Blue Chiffon®
Botanical Name: Hibiscus syriacus 'Notwoodthree'
Gorgeous, pale blue, semi-double blooms will delight you summer to fall! Very low maintenance and easy to grow. This shrub makes a beautiful border or flowering hedge.
- Pale blue semi-double blooms
- Flowers attract butterflies and hummingbirds
- Add to shrub borders, perennial gardens or poolside plantings for lots of summer color
- Drought tolerant, once established
- Deer resistant
- Blooms in summer
- Full Sun
- 6-12' tall by 4-6' wide
- Deciduous; loses leaves in fall
- Zone: 5 to 9
Temporarily Out of Stock