Botanical Name: Lavandula angustifolia 'Hidcote'
The fragrance of English lavender is loved all over the world. Both the flowers and foliage are fragrant. This compact cultivar is perfect for making the traditional knot garden low hedge.
- The long blooming, deep purple flower spikes are loved by butterflies
- Ideal for containers and small spaces
- Classic addition to English cottage and herb gardens
- Make sure this beauty has good drainage
- Deer resistant
- Blooms in summer
- Full Sun
- 15-20" tall by 12-18" wide
- Zone: 5 to 8
Temporarily Out of Stock