Aster October Skies
Botanical Name: Symphyotrichum oblongifolius 'October Skies'
Stop and smell the Asters! The sweet-smelling foliage (when touched) and its cheerful, sky blue, daisy-like flowers will attract you and the butterflies. Plant this to help feed the bees!
- Eye-catching, sky blue, daisy-like flowers have golden yellow centers
- A charming native wildflower that blooms its head off and has sweetly scented foliage
- Indispensable source of fall nectar for butterflies and native bees
- A great addition to fall container gardens
- Drought tolerant, once established
- Blooms late summer through fall
- Full Sun
- 18-24" tall and wide
- Zone: 3 to 8
Temporarily Out of Stock