Windflower Fantasy™ Red Riding Hood
Botanical Name: Anemone hybrida Fantasy™ 'Red Riding Hood'
Does your garden need late season color? Deep magenta flowers atop strong, upright stems and lush green foliage will continue blooming into early fall. Cotton ball -like seed heads appear after bloom cycle creating even more seasonal interest.
- Windflowers burst into bloom just when most gardens are in need of a punch of color
- Gorgeous deep pink blooms attract pollinators
- Perfect for container gardens and perennial borders
- Plant several to create a beautiful ground cover
- Beautiful cut flower
- Deer resistant
- Blooms late summer into fall
- Part Sun
- 18" tall by 25" wide
- Zone: 5 to 8
Temporarily Out of Stock