Sedum Dragon’s Blood
Botanical Name: Sedum spurium DRAGON'S BLOOD 'Schorbuser Blut'
You'll love this reliable and effortless Sedum. Gorgeous succulent leaves turn red in the fall. Plant in groups along walkways or in rock gardens for magical swaths of intense red color. Foolproof in containers.
- Nice mat-like, green foliage will hug the ground and is tough as nails
- Loads of deep red buds open to dark pink blooms and make a huge impact
- Leaves turn dark red when the temperatures drop in the fall
- Drought tolerant, once established
- Blooms late summer into fall
- Full Sun to Part Sun
- 3-6" tall and 12-15" wide
- Perennial (evergreen in most areas)
- Zone: 4 to 9
Temporarily Out of Stock