Botanical Name: Sedum rupestre 'Angelina'
Tiny, spiky, yellow succulent leaves look alive in the heat of summer. It's a fun sedum for a succulent collection. Try matching with blue sedums for a showy vibrant mix!
- Extremely showy, brilliant golden, succulent leaves trail along the ground
- Leaves turn an amazing orangish gold in fall and winter
- An excellent fast growing ground cover
- Terrific in container and rock gardens
- Drought tolerant, once established
- Blooms in summer
- Full Sun to Part Sun
- 3-6" tall by 18-24" wide
- Zone: 5 to 8
Temporarily Out of Stock