Stoke’s Aster Blue Danube
Botanical Name: Stokesia laevis 'Blue Danube'
You'll enjoy months and months of flowers with this native beauty! Try paring with coneflowers, native grasses or tickseed. Terrific for cutting.
- This flower is at home in the native, prairie and cutting gardens
- Fringed, sky blue flowers attract butterflies and pollinators
- Blooms often close in evening and open again in morning
- The seed heads are just as interesting as the flowers
- Drought tolerant, once established
- Blooms early summer to fall
- Full Sun
- 12-18" tall and wide
- Zone: 5 to 9
Temporarily Out of Stock