Botanical Name: Metasequoia glyptostroboides
This is such a beautiful tree! Distinctive very large specimen tree. Finely textured foliage and reddish brown exfoliating bark provide year-round interest. Ideal for screening in groups or as a specimen.
- A large deciduous conifer that can be used for screening, specimen or groupings
- Finely textured foliage and reddish brown bark provide year-round interest
- Fossil records show this tree existed 50 million years ago!
- Tolerates moist soil
- Full Sun
- 70-100' tall by 20-25' wide
- Deciduous; loses leaves in fall
- Zone: 4 to 8
Temporarily Out of Stock