Botanical Name: Pycnanthemum muticum
Mountain Mint makes a wonderful addition to any wildflower or pollinator garden. The aroma of spearmint from its lush green foliage is refreshing! Plant with bee balm to enhance your pollinator presence!
- White flowers appear in summer and attract butterflies and bees
- Fragrant leaves smell like spearmint
- Essential native wildflower
- Plant in wildflower or butterfly gardens!
- Blooms in summer
- Full Sun to Partial Shade
- 3' tall and wide
- Zone: 4 to 8
Temporarily Out of Stock