False Sunflower Bleeding Hearts
Botanical Name: Heliopsis helianthoides var. scabra 'Bleeding Hearts'
What a beauty! Hummingbirds and butterflies love this native wildflower and you will, too! Long blooming flowers are great for cutting.
- Daisy-like, orangish yellow flowers fade to a warm bronze
- The flowers are held on dramatic black stems and the green leaves are tinted with dark purple
- A native strain that attracts birds, butterflies, and other pollinators
- Deer resistant
- Drought tolerant, once established
- Blooms summer through early fall
- Full Sun
- 3-4' tall by 1-2' wide
- Zone: 3 to 9
Temporarily Out of Stock