Coneflower Raspberry Truffle
Botanical Name: Echinacea purpurea 'Raspberry Truffle'
What delicious color for your garden! Puffy raspberry cones with chocolate-colored centers have coral pink petals. You will just eat this one up!
- Lovely coral pink flowers contrast beautifully with dark mahogany stems
- The plant has a full upright habit with plenty of flowering stems
- Try pairing with Echinacea 'White Swan' and Agastache 'Blue Fortune'
- Fantastic cut flower
- Drought tolerant, once established
- Deer resistant
- Blooms in summer
- Full Sun
- 24-30" tall by 18-24" wide
- Zone: 3 to 8
Temporarily Out of Stock