Catmint Walker’s Low
Botanical Name: Nepeta x faasennii 'Walker's Low'
You just can't go wrong with Catmint! The plants bloom their heads off offering clouds of purple flowers all summer. Ideal for rock gardens, as a border, and to fill in garden gaps.
- Great masses of purple flowers attract hummers and butterflies
- Sweetly fragrant, gray green foliage is a welcome addition anywhere in the garden
- Try pairing with Hemerocallis ‘Stella D'Oro,’ Achillea 'Moonshine’ or Echinacea
- Great in containers
- Deer resistant
- Blooms late spring - summer
- Full Sun to Part Sun
- 24-30" tall by 18-24" wide
- Zone: 4 to 8
Temporarily Out of Stock