Botanical Name: Calycanthus 'Aphrodite'
Stop and smell the Calycanthus! Deep red flowers have a heavenly scent, giving this beauty the nickname 'Sweetshrub.' Try planting as a specimen in the shrub border or use as a beautiful medium growing hedge.
- Deep red, magnolia-like blooms are super long lasting
- Large 3-6" flowers look stunning in arrangements
- Plant as a specimen, in a border or as an accent
- Works well along a woodland edge
- Deer Resistant
- Blooms in spring and summer
- Full Sun to Part Sun
- 5-8' tall and wide
- Deciduous; loses leaves in fall
- Zone: 5 to 9
Patent: PP 24,014
Temporarily Out of Stock