Botanical Name: Sisyrinchium angustifolium 'Lucerne'
You won't want to take your eyes off this Blue-eyed grass! It is a charming native ground cover with delightful, small, star-shaped blue flowers that are a sure sign of spring.
- Bright blue flowers with a bright yellow eye attract pollinators
- Leaves are grass-like and dark green
- Try pairing with yellow flowers
- A low growing perennial that will spread slowly
- The flowers are sun worshipers! They may not open on a cloudy day
- Excellent in woodland, rain or cottage gardens
- Pairs beautifully with bee balm
- Deer resistant
- Blooms in spring
- Full Sun to Part Sun
- 18-24" tall by 6-12" wide
- Zone: 4 to 9
Temporarily Out of Stock