Crape Myrtle Acoma Lagerstroemia 'Acoma'
- Cross between L. indica and L. fauriei
- Beautiful white flowers blooming mid-summer-early fall on semi-pendulous branches.
- Features dark green foliage turning a reddish purple in fall.
- Exfoliating light grey bark provides winter interest.
- Blooms in Summer - early-Fal
- Full sun
- Grows 10' tall and 10' wide
- Highly resistant to powdery mildew.
- Deciduous, loses its leaves in fall/winter.
- Upright, spreading, multi-stemmed small tree or large shrub
- Best if protected from westerly winds
- Zone: 6 to 9
|Size||Plant Price||Planting Price||Total Price|
Just so there are no surprises...
Stadler does not bring machinery to do the planting.
So remember — if you cannot get a shovel into the ground,
neither can we!
Is there an existing tree or shrub in the planting location?
Our free service does not include the removal of any existing plants. Please contact us if you need a removal estimate.
Did you have a stump ground down?
The standard method for grinding out a stump is to go 6" deep — enough to allow grass to grow. To plant a new tree, the stump removal must be ground down through the root plate (16-24"), along with major roots within the planting area. The wood chippings must be removed and the hole filled in with soil. If this was not done (which is generally the case), please contact your tree care professional and ask to have the site prepared according to our Stump Considerations.
If your new tree will be planted 10 feet or more from an existing stump you do not need to follow the stump considerations.