Dianthus Everlast™ Orchid
Botanical Name: Dianthus EVERLAST 'Orchid'
Even if you've never gardened before you can grow Dianthus! Plant several of these beauties together to form a bed of brilliant color. The fragrant, long blooming flowers attract butterflies.
- Bubblegum pink flowers add a fluttery finish to the front of the border
- Blooms three times a year - spring, summer, and fall
- Several planted together create a unique ground cover
- Ideal for small spaces and containers
- Good for cutting
- Deer resistant
- Blooms in spring, summer and fall
- Full Sun
- 8-12" tall by 12-14" wide
- Zone: 4 to 9
Temporarily Out of Stock