Catmint Little Titch
Botanical Name: Nepeta racemosa 'Little Titch'
Tiny 'Little Titch' is the perfect catmint to place along walkways and tuck into containers. As you walk by, you'll catch a whiff of its lovely fragrance. It also creates a nice ground cover.
- Rich blue flowers bloom steadily from late spring through fall!
- Tightly packed leaves form a dense layer of low growing foliage
- This dwarf catmint is perfect for rock gardens or for edging walkways
- Fragrant flowers attract hummingbirds, butterflies and pollinators
- Drought tolerant, once established
- Deer resistant
- Blooms late spring through fall
- Full Sun
- 7-10" tall by 15"+ wide
- Zone: 3 to 8
Temporarily Out of Stock